South Side Spirit

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I just turned in my last assignment. In addition, my only final this week was two days ago. That means that constructively, my undergraduate career is over. The only remaining aspects are going through the motions and formalities of commencement. My last assignment was a paper on the alcohol related lobbying efforts in Washington, D.C. It was for a political science class, and I find quite fitting that I turned it in inside the ever iconic Woodburn Hall.

The next big order of business is shoveling, yes shoveling, out the place we call "home" here in Morgantown. Of course, with my 6 roommates, this cannot be done with out a few more good times.

Other news, Stephanie got a raise...at the job she has not started yet. This came at a great time, allergies have had her really under the weather during the last couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home