South Side Spirit

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

11 days out from graduation. That is all that remains of what has been the best part of my life! It really is okay though, all that it means is that the bar has been raised that much higher. Good times lay ahead.

Yesterday we signed an 'Intent to Lease' in Pittsburgh's South Side. That is really what spawned the 24 hour craze that has led to my creating this blog. I want document and share my experiences, successes and failures in the coming months. In addition, I need to stay in touch with my friends as they disperse across the region and country.

My adolescent dreams are slowly falling into place. I will be living and working in a large metropolitan area and I will be living in an urban apartment setting within walking distance of exciting experiences.

Grab a seat, and buckle up - here we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home